Art Cards

CHRISTMAS SEASON NOTE CARDS from original paintings by Jack Providenti...personalize a winter scene!








Friday, September 24, 2010

"A White Out......Almost" Note Card

A Holiday Season note card!
"A White Out...Almost"
by
Jack Providenti


I Painted most of this during an incredible snow storm up here the mountains of the Cibola National Forest ( New Mexico) where it's 8500 ft above sea level. The work was done inside a camper that I converted into an art studio.....I was really "in" the storm! I was dressed for the outdoors while doing it, as the old camper did not provide adequate heat. I like to think that the sense of the experience is communicated in the painting.

Note cards of this painting are 5 x 7 inches, suitable for framing, and can be purchased right now. They are 6 for $15.00 and come in a clear plastic box. You can also mix and match this with other note cards to create your own six pack.....just click here

No comments:

Post a Comment